Importance of industrial visit
Industrial visit is very important to any student undergoing professional education such as hotel management, hospitality management, hospital management, business management, and many more, no institute providing these courses has got enough infrastructure to showcase all the real working equipments, machinery operational methodology and everything else, that students will come ac cross once they enter into professional field, after the completion of their respective courses, so these industrial tours are an effort to bridge this gap of practical exposure.
- It helps students gain first hand information regarding functioning of the industry.
- Provides an opportunity to plan, organise, and engage in active learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- It is mandatory in various Indian universities hence it also fulfils certain curriculum requirements.
- Provides an insight into the real working environment of the industry.
- Help them to see their future place in the working world.
- This also serves as a relation building process between institute and industry.
- Many of the companies also use it as tool for building brand awareness.
- Help to enhance their interpersonal skills and communications.
- Helps to understand the do’s and don’t of the industrial practice.
Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem.Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu.